Sunday, April 3, 2011

Request for Rebuttal

OK, I agree: that last post on loss was pretty much a downer. I didn't mean it to be. I was just musing about life, and that's what popped up on the radar screen ... well, the computer screen, actually. My sister has pointed out to me that when most people have a thought, it's just a thought; when I have a thought, it becomes a blog post. What I tend to forget is that, if it is a blog post, it will show up on Facebook.

That's fine if what I write is entertaining or educational or erudite. Not so fine if it's going to make you run for the bottle of Prozak. So, here is something positive for those of you who are checking Facebook or LinkedIn or Twitter or Amazon this evening.

In case you thought John Wayne was just a cowboy who didn't say much, here is something he said that may surprise you: "Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday."

Wow. I love that!

3 comments:

oil painting courses said...

I like your blog!...Daniel

Linda Austin said...

Your post wasn't bad, Bobbi. At least you don't make people cry like I did recently. BTW, I have that impermanent though problem, too.

Bobbi Linkemer said...

Oh, that's bad. Send me the link to what made them cry.